Hurricane's - "The Rhand"

Name: Hurricane

Who helped (If applicable): Tucker, Otter

Event Name: "The Rhand"

Summary of the story: In this event, The Rhand take over illum and install their new superweapon. They are crazed people who will slaughter anyone and anything in their way, they want complete chaos. They came to illum at a safe distance so they wouldn’t get noticed but attacked felucia with their weapon twice on low power. They could have easily destroyed the base but they chose not to and take the base hostage, it ended up failing after going back and forth and then the republic finding them. The Rhand held off as best they could and once the republic reached the leader, who could stop time in a ranged area, they had a little bit of difficulty fighting him but in the end he was eliminated and the console to the codes was hacked which prompte the republic to shut down the weapon. The weapon went into self destruct mode and promptly blew a big chunk of illum away and any remaining Rhand reinforcements.

What was the result of the event?: The Rhand that were on illum were blown up but the remaining Rhand remain out there somewhere. Super weapon was destroyed.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: A combo of both.

PLEASE RATE 0-4 WITH FEEDBACK! IT HELPS THE GM TEAM AN ME TO BETTER EVENTS!

4/4 I loved the Sorcerers of Rahn. Lucky we found them to incoorperate them into the event. I'm planning a massive part 2. I'm unsure how to go about this because these guys are supposed to be way more powerful than sith. Like, Vader and Palpatine feared them. And they managed to stay a thing for thousands of years. But yeah. Be on the lookout for a part 2 when I get GM.

I want to be clear, i was not on illum i recongize this was a illum deployment focused event. My opinion is that of somone on base. I was a little confused by the bombing that happened at the base. You started doing it and then it resulted in nothing happening there. It was very confusing and left me wondering what was happening as a naval in charge. 2/4. AGAIN ONLY BASED ON THE PLANET. I am not commenting on the illum part that might have been 4/4 i wouldn't know.

spacer.pngspacer.png

@Hurricane Dog Yeah kinda, so you had it blowing stuff up and no enemies to fight. THeirs really two routes you could have taken here, have enemies spawn at the base with the bombs, or have no bombs at the base an no enemies. This would result in no confusion and would let people know "Hey this is an event only really for those whose battle station is illum"

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png