Rocksteady's CG shuffle

Name: Rocksteady

Who helped (If applicable): bruise

Event Name: CG shuffle

Summary of the story: a laat full of CG crashed onto the surface of the planet, and only 3 people survived of those 3 one was a spy sent into the base to steal intel about RCMD Dennis and gather information. the 3 fought however providing enough of a distraction that the spy could be discovered and smoked out, leading to the destruction of the data

What was the result of the event?: republic win

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

Overall: 3.5/4 Great event, had some nice passive rp and a good storyline to be followed

Story: 4/4 The Story was unique, I have not seen another GM attempt a story like this.

Execution: 3/4  This is why it was not rated a 4/4 in total. But during the setup I personally believed all of the helpers should have known who the traitor is.

Game Mechanics: 4/4 - Great use of the terminals in BCC as well as some nice tech rp.

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

I like the idea of the event being RP oriented about a traitor/spy or whatever he was. The event was a unique idea and at first started off well.

The beginning- the LAAT crash with the survivors was pretty cool. I enjoyed the fact that medics had a good roleplay scenario in medbay taking care of all the clones.

The BCC/data/clues - This part was really rough because there were no solid clues. Besides the base AI saying something was being downloaded and that one piece of camera footage all the clues were just he said she said things and I think that really made the event fall flat on its face for several aspects. The Admiral(event job) helped a tiny bit just telling us someone was a traitor and that only helped so much.

The interrogation- This was just a nightmare. I feel there was A LOT of miscommunication or lack of between the GM and clones. This isn't entirely your fault because the clones had very little direction from officers that were not present and that made it much more difficult. 

TLDR: Good idea. Poor execution. 

2/4

Overall: 3/4 Good Storyline, and there was great passive RP, really enjoyed the beginning with the crashed LAAT 

Story: 3/4 Very Unique storyline, It was good to see a change from a classic Shoot Em Up to more RP Based Event

Execution: 3/4 Was a decent execution, It would have been nice for all helpers to know who the Traitor was at the beginning rather the end. 

Game Mechanics: 4/4 Was good use of the map and the use of the terminals  and the downed LAAT.

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead