Elijah's Cis works with Darth Pike

Elijah

Name: Elijah

Who helped (If applicable):  Otter

Event Name: Cis works with Darth Pike

Summary of the story: The Cis have parts of Hoth taken from the republic and  there are citizens that need help. The sith is hiding somewhere on the plant. 

What was the result of the event?: 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

3/4

It was quick, Straightforward and Suprisingly issue free. There were moments where I was slightly confused as to where I needed to be, However that was a cause of Map, and an issue with Comms that promptly got fixed. It didn't stand out in Particular, which is why I'm not going as Indepth per my Usual Norm, but I think it's impressive that this was a Solo Host. Decent Event, but, by no means perfect hence the Rating. 

Some Suggestions to Improve further on this Concept would be

-Increase the Combat Time 
-- Most Conflict felt like a Breeze, and the Moments that didn't end quickly felt Abrupt like the Sith fight. 
- Make the Sith clearly a Sith
-- Part of the Initial Confusion, was the Saber Color of Pike, Combined with the Sudden Appearance of a Sith behind the Main Line. 
--- My Understanding is that Darth Pike is a Recurring character, so, Apologies if this is just a Plot Matter I didn't pick up on. 

Thanks for hosting the Deployment, it's Really Appreicated!