Kojak's - Mandalorian Affairs

syntax

Banned

Name: Kojak

Who helped (If applicable): Otter, Hurricane, Steel

Event Name: Mandalorian Affairs

Summary of the story: 3 Mandalorians desperate for survival decided to call upon the republic for aid. When negotiations went sour two of them defected and waged a war on Anaxes.

What was the result of the event?: Two of the 3 brothers were killed.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

2/4 Ima have to be honest Kojak i love ya but that was a disorgainzed event. When we reached Slate you were no where to be seen and left your EJ to fend for themselves in which they struggled on what they should do. After about 10 mins with no interactions on the npc mandos at slate we decided to detain them. in which we did except like 2. Then mandos were spawned on top of us to be hostile with many more mandos they we technically stripped and detained already. Once we cleared out slate we stepped outside and went around the corner and you immediately spawned more in slate behind us when we had just cleared it. I had to go into the ts room and ask dafaq. Can't send reinforcements in a area that was literally cleared 1 minute ago which i told you "Bruh" luckily you despawned them. 

It just felt really disorgainzed and i didnt like hearing that you were MIA with your EJ. Sorry dude just my honest opinion.

Banned

Had to deal with another situation but I 100% agree with you Ninjaman. Thank you for the feedback.

• Friendly 1