Bo's Ban

Bo612

I was banned by GC Jedi General Quinlan Vos. I usually stream Gmod, I had just logged on and I got into an argument with an officer which I did say an rude comment towards him. I was sent to jail, and this Jedi was told by PUCK that I had a Twitch and that I stream on this server every couple of days. The Jedi then bans me for 3 days for having no intentions to RP. I believe I am not in the wrong, I was very angry because of the argument. However, this does not justify my 3 day ban. You cannot ban someone for playing a game they love. I do enjoy playing on this server, because I like a lot of the people. I also enjoy streaming Gmod, I have 1401 hours on the game. The ban should be repealed because the banning was unjustified. I heard PUCK and Vos talking about my ban and then Vos went AFK, my viewer count jumped up one, then it dropped. Vos then banned me, for having no true evidence against me. 

really.jpg

Unfortunately at this time, we have decided to deny your ban appeal,

due to not using the proper format for this ban appeal as well as having MULTIPLE reports brought to our attention.

Take this time to learn from your mistakes.