JP - First Contact from Geonosis.

Name:JP

Who helped (If applicable):Hurricane,Levii,

Event Name:First Contact from Geonosis.

Summary of the story:There is a venator and it had 0 contact with anyone for two months after bringing back a clone trooper who got bit on geonosis from a mission and being infected with a virus from something mysterious and caused life to come onto the venator and being without much power for two months.Delta and Null were deployed to come see whats happened and ended up finding no survivors but the Infected,and the admiral.

What was the result of the event?:They ended up blowing up the ship cause the virus had no cure and killed the infected while flying away in a freighter.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:Shoot em up

1/4 and here is why. IT WAS A VERY GOOD IDEA. Make sure you have all possible outcomes accounted for. If the ship needs gas and parts, make sure there is gas and parts to find. IF you tell us to save the trooper, but the only way to do that is to find the medical officer. HAVE US FIND HIM. If you don't want us being able to heal him, let us find him dead and say his transmissions were deleted. Things like that will give you a 4 out of 4. All I say for you in the future is to make sure that if you want things to happen, make sure they make sense/are set up to happen. Don't make them pop out of nowhere.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

2/4
The Idea is unqie i do gotta give you props to that,
It was kinda just throw in with no intel, We were told to find a medical officer that wasnt even on board the ship, aswell create a cure, but I was told I couldnt create the Cure, The whole Trooper getting out of the vents doesnt make sense as I explained in ts

It has potential just needed some solid sit down and set up 

44 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

2/4
The Idea is unqie i do gotta give you props to that,
It was kinda just throw in with no intel, We were told to find a medical officer that wasnt even on board the ship, aswell create a cure, but I was told I couldnt create the Cure, The whole Trooper getting out of the vents doesnt make sense as I explained in ts

It has potential just needed some solid sit down and set up 

If you didnt see we had dead naval in the bridge and it shows that medical officer was dead and he only knew the cure,for you not making a cure is cause you didnt take a sample of the virus to what i saw,and lastly the trooper got out cause if you have seen any resident evil zombies there strong as hell and he turned as he was left behind so there may be part 2 is all i can say for now but will be improved unlike the not making sense for you guys.

48 minutes ago, Teaa said:

1/4 and here is why. IT WAS A VERY GOOD IDEA. Make sure you have all possible outcomes accounted for. If the ship needs gas and parts, make sure there is gas and parts to find. IF you tell us to save the trooper, but the only way to do that is to find the medical officer. HAVE US FIND HIM. If you don't want us being able to heal him, let us find him dead and say his transmissions were deleted. Things like that will give you a 4 out of 4. All I say for you in the future is to make sure that if you want things to happen, make sure they make sense/are set up to happen. Don't make them pop out of nowhere.

The Medical trooper died to zombies which showed there was no cure and cause it was 2 months i dont think revive time could of happened for after 2 months of death was my point to it,The gas part you could of searched in the ship or around but im sorry i didnt give much info for that i will say thats my bad it was my first time hosting a event so thank you for the notes i will improve next time.

3 hours ago, JP_TG said:

The Medical trooper died to zombies which showed there was no cure and cause it was 2 months i dont think revive time could of happened for after 2 months of death was my point to it,The gas part you could of searched in the ship or around but im sorry i didnt give much info for that i will say thats my bad it was my first time hosting a event so thank you for the notes i will improve next time.

Take this as constructive criticism, not as me bashing your event. No hard feelings just showing you ways on how to improve yourself as an up and coming gamemaster. :)

• Agree 1

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness.