Great Work! - Positive Feedback

Name of Staff member: Forseen, Greg, Appo, and anyone else who are in the screenshots below.

Comments/Concerns: These staff members are doing a really good job. It's pretty late at night right now and I guess the server restarted and everyone was reset to CC. All of them started putting everyone back to their regular jobs that they were AFK on and it felt really nice seeing that admins actually take care of the server and monitor it. This is what I look to see in an administration team. I appreciate everything you guys do for us.

Evidence:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Do you want this to be reported to high staff (Negative or Positive): If possible! These guys should get recognized for being dedicated like this and watching out for people.

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 4

This is something I'd like to see more often -- good working staff members receiving positive feedback. I'd recommend everyone reminding their battalions/discord about this.

• Agree 4

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x