Steam Name: Keeganf706

RP Name:TR CG CPT Jek

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:221487717

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

CG Battalion Commander Fox

Experience:

Icefuse

5th Fleet PVT-SSG

I joined 5th Fleet in Mid June and played on there until I heard that Synergy was up and running

Synergy

501st TR2

I was recruited into 501st with a slight rank transfer but decided it wasn't for me and left.

187th TR2-CMD

I joined 187th and worked my way up through the ranks and eventually was able to stand at the side of BCMD Reaper and became good friends with him

501st CSM

I joined back but realized it was a mistake and went home

187th CPT-CMD

I joined back and over the process of 2 weeks due to my past experience was able to get CMD again after we demoted Three CMD’s

CG 2nd lt-CPT

I left the 187th and went to CG Because i want to go back to the closest thing there was to 5th Fleet and that was CG and each day I am in this battalion I grow to love it more and more.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

When I envision CG I see great potential not being used. I want to get are numbers back up and continue the foundation the previous Fox left for me. Since Chumbus, Weaboo, and Flynn left our Number have decreased. So if I become Fox my first thing on my todue list is to get our numbers tackled. I have much experience in the field of CG I want to take and make a system so we have a document to record all recommendations. I want to take the WO cooldown from 30 days to 20. And the past commanders have left us whether it be Dargon to get yoda or some other reason well I'm not gonna do that as long as I'm on this server I will live and breath CG. And in addition I want to make a strong system of guideline for a CG to follow not some flimsy document that eventually just gets thrown in the trash. I want CG to at least maintain an active schedule during the week. And you only get two chances in the battalion if you get a strike the first strike will count as a 1-2 rank demotion after evaluating the Severity. If you get a second strike you will either be given 1 week to clean it up or you will be kicked from the battalion no ifs or buts about it. And you must be promoted within 10 days of your cooldown finishing (Unless of LOA). And the WO will actually do his Job and supervise all Enlisted and NCO’s which means within CG Hound will be held to a higher standard than some others in the battalion. Now this being said I know I talk about high numbers but no matter what the grand rule will be Quality over Quantity. No matter what happens I don't want minges they ruin battalions and give them bad reputations which I intend not to let happen.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I do understand that we were stationed on the planet of Coruscant and were in charge of protecting the Chancellor and the Senators on the planet.

Availability:

Mon 4pm-10pm

Tues 4pm-5:30pm 8:15pm-10pm

Wed 4pm-10p

Th 4pm-5:30 8:15-10pm

Fri 4pm-3am

Sat 8am-3am

Sun 8am-10pm

On tuesdays and thursdays I have marching band practice from 6pm-8pm Mountain time

This will only be for about another 3 weeks since marching season is wrapping up

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

About Three Months

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

A active very well behaved Battalion that see that wrongdoing does have consequences.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I do understand that if I go Inactive I will be removed from Fox

I definitely like the application and your a great guy when it comes to CG, i just dont know how its gonna play out. CG right now is not in the greatest position for an important part of the server. If you do get battalion commander it will take alot of work and i think it would be a better idea to have a past battalion commander and red guard to take up the job for now.

But none the less +1

9 hours ago, kfox277 said:

First things first how can you see that i dont remeber you being in cg how do you have access to the docs?

Maybe because it's public? (the roster that is)

Edited by Extinzion

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

I wholeheartedly support Keegan as being Commander Fox.

Not only has he got the judication for being in the Coruscant Guard and knowing how it operates and and knowing the processes of the CG off by heart, he is the best candidate for this role.

Keegan has shown great leadership and confidence in the face of all of the higher officers leaving the battalion to the point where  has stepped up to the platform and has taken charge in a manageable and effect way, that, so far has allowed the battalion to remain strong.

As well as being the IT Director of the battalion, he has not shirked his duty, nor has he ever turned his back on anyone in need.

His is not applying for this role for the sake of it, he is applying for this role because he has the ideals, the commitment and the support of the battalion to do this role proud. 

He will do his duty, he will honour his commitments , and he will do an exemplary job, this is why i put my full support into this man.

I am immensely proud to call him my future Commander Fox and I hope that the directors see this post to show them that this man is the one true person for the job.

+1

Edited by Stahl
7 hours ago, Ryx said:

People should listen to the requirements. He hasn’t met the requirement and he knew that, yet he still applied.

*Edit*

Neutral at the moment until a waiving of the rank requirement is passed or denied.

Edited by Zyner
7 hours ago, Max said:

-1 Has not met the requirements to apply for this position and did not talk to the directors before hand to maybe get special treatment if zander or bill give you a chance to go for it then my vote will change. But before applying you should have really have looked up  the requirements.

~Palpy

Jayarr has not actually met the Reqs either. It has been posted.

My opinion doesn't matter but.....

+1 I know you probably wont listen to this but he is the best for this role he is respectful even to lower ranks he would not abuse his position and would take care or the cg and make sure the cg will grow and protect the naval and vips and the debrief 

Debrief shooters are fun but Keegan wont let that happen 

#TheAnnoyingNaval™                                                    

Edited by SparklingChicken