Keller-Fenrir GM Application

Fenrir

Name: Keller | Fenrir
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32740675
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1221:21:52.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9.5
How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would say that my communication and leadership skills are very good. I have recently gotten a CMDR position if that says anything about that.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I do
Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce: I would like to run an event with the Jedi Sentinels. It involves them moving into a town after reports of force sensitive children. When they arrive they find that the whole place is under the control of a mercenary group so they go in incognito. They talk to 4-5 EJ's that have various rumors and such that the Sentinels must take with a grain of salt but the biggest thing is that all of their children have been taken at some point or another by the mercs. Most come back but some don't but they're too afraid to do anything about it. When the Jedi finally find their contact they find him dead. If you want to know more you'll just have to let me run the whole event.
Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

Banned

+ 1

Congratulations! You have been accepted for interview! Please contact a GMO+ for your interview on or before April 16th, otherwise we'll have to deny your application.

Good luck!

Moving to pending.