The Return of Narco

Wing/EZKape

Name: Wing

Event Name: The Return of Narco

Summary of the story: Narco, a mad scientist, was interrupted by the republic during his research. He sought this as an opportunity to get medical supplies and turn his back on them. He asked for stuff like credits in which he then got executed by the republic turning his back on them. He came prepared, though, since he uploaded his conscious to a console on his primary outpost and will now seek revenge on the republic.

What was the result of the event?: 2 -1s, (wow), will have a part 2.

Was this more of a role play oriented or shoot em up oriented event: 1/2 RP 1/2 shoot-em-up

I commend you for actually giving us an off planet event, so there is more to do than watch the passing gray plates of the venator hallways lined with droids. For this event I was in the 101st channel and I was able to notice one solid conclusion from all of this. The event lacked depth and direction, I didn't know half the time what I was doing, why I was doing it, and what was happening. One moment we're chasing along the map, the next their is traitors, and then it's one life. The event didn't make much sense to me. 

-1, again I commend you for taking it planetside.  

3 minutes ago, Hydra said:

I commend you for actually giving us an off planet event, so there is more to do than watch the passing gray plates of the venator hallways lined with droids. For this event I was in the 101st channel and I was able to notice one solid conclusion from all of this. The event lacked depth and direction, I didn't know half the time what I was doing, why I was doing it, and what was happening. One moment we're chasing along the map, the next their is traitors, and then it's one life. The event didn't make much sense to me. 

-1, again I commend you for taking it planetside.  

I will definitely try to plan this out better in part 2. There were alot of changes made to fit, and somehow it just didn't work properly. Thank you.