Can I have my channel back please?

Freck

I didn't know where to put this so I thought I'd put it here as it does involve the teamspeak :/

(sorry if this post should be somewhere else)

Name: Freck

Suggestion: Giving me back my honorary ex-staff channel

Where would this be implemented?: Honorary Channels - Ex Staff

How would this benefit the Teamspeak/Community?: Well it probably wouldn't impact anyone apart from me lol. 

Have you asked for Feedback from others about this suggestion?: I mean, I asked a few people if I should try get my channel back and they said sure.

Briefly explain why this should be implemented?: As a previous Director I was granted the channel, much like many others were. Unfortunately I got caught up on the wrong side of a server that was leaching Synergy content, (I wasn't involved with the server, but was punished due to association) and resulted in me being permanently banned, I'll assume that was when my channel was deleted. Well shortly after being banned I got un-banned (yay), and with all the free time I've got now I'll be on my PC more, so was wondering if I could get my channel back so I can sit somewhere, do my studies, play some games (might make a return to the server if I can sort my PC/internet out), have a chat with some of the old boys and not disturb others by going into their channels. I have asked people before If I could get my channel back but didn't get a reply, so that's why I've made this post.

British