Hella crashing

No clue what has changed within the last 12 hours since I last played the server. But GMOD is crashing like every 10-40 minutes. Didnt change any settings, didnt touch any addons. Just joined the server, crashed, rejoined, played for a bit, crashed. No clue if its something in game on the server thats breaking my GMOD or if its something client side.

Last night I literally had no problems with GMOD at all. 

fucking rip

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

I had a client side issue recently and I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it and now it works fine. I believe the new March Gmod update is causing a lot of people crashing.

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

4 minutes ago, Clutch said:

I had a client side issue recently and I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it and now it works fine. I believe the new March Gmod update is causing a lot of people crashing.

Ill try it out a lil later in the day. Let you know if it works out lol

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This may be a bit late but try using Dev mode in gmod, it should let your Gmod handle more before crashing.

If not try removing all addons and doing a hard uninstall of the game typically works for me (Deleting Gmod through Steam then going to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common and deleting the actual file) . After that, I would reinstall the addons you need, verify integrity and start up Gmod.

Hope this helps!

• Agree 1