Null Drills: ~Porch

Porch

Null Drills:
As you might've seen earlier today, we deployed 104th and Doom's Unit for the first Null Drill of the year. When I received the position of Kal Skirata, I had a meeting with my Null boys and I purposed bringing back the Null Drills, and it was something they wanted to conduct and witness. As Null Drills have been around for a long time and been conducted under different Kals, we're aiming on bringing them back! 

Q: What are Null Drills and what's the purpose of them?: 
A: Null Drills are Nulls' training and gives them something to do. They are open to everyone! Null Drills main purpose is to create stronger bonds with other battalions and establish connections and opportunities with each other. They serve for an educational and entertainment purposes with involvement of the drills including different simulations depending on the battalion's specialization, what we're able to do within Garry's Mod/Server, and if it serves a purpose and entertainment.  

As I've stated previously, Null Drills have been around for some time and we're bringing them back. If we invite your battalion, we hope you accept. We love to host simulations for others because not only is it something to do, but you could possibly learn something. Weaknesses, strengths, leadership skills, battalion's overall status, and performance working with others and inner battalions. They're not just another event/deployment, we overall grade your battalion's performance: example - battle comms, tactician, leadership skills, and execution of the task. Like I said, they serve as entertainment and educational purposes. 

Instead of doing simple outreach work that normally never gets done, my solution is to bring back and conduct Null Drills. The simulations will be made for your battalion's specialization and what you're used to within the field. 
Examples: 501st - attacking. 104th - hostage negotiations and VIP extractions. CG - defending critical zones and protecting VIPs. 41st - scouting and reconnaissance. 
If we notice any issues within the way you executed the mission, we'll call it out and appoint ideas/suggestions on how to improve/fix it. Some battalions need work, some are fine, and some are in the middle. If you want your men to be put to the test, let us know! As for the relations with Null, I hope they're positive. I don't want any feuds or derogatory behavior. Banter is different but is maintained.  

Until then, we'll be inviting battalions, creating schedules, and working on ideas for future Null Drills. If you have any suggestions, questions, comments, or concerns, please let us know! We accept criticism and we hope you do too. No one is perfect but there's always room to improve and perfect actions. 

Thanks again,
Porch | Kal   

D7C5BB1714456225EFC1D912A8786C1FA9440DE2

Edited by Porch