ASVO's Attack of CIS Factory

ASVO

Name: ASVO

Event Name: Attack of The CIS Factory

Summary of the story: The Clones went to an uknown planet and Found a Droid factory by extracting Data from underwater Building and Then Attacked the Factory and blew it up Lots and Lots of ships.

What was the result of the event?: Lots liked it alot a few -1 for Reasons like "droids spwaned under map" "Lag" and "server Crahed at very end"

Was this more of a role play oriented or shoot em up oriented event: It was An objective based Shoot em up.

The Good

• Lots of potential for good RP.
  • Pilots got some love.
  • Unique underwater combat.

The Bad

• PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NEVER GIVE EVENTS JOBS THOSE GUNS AGAIN.

Overall

Even though those guns the Droids had underwater were literally the most OP thing I've ever seen, the good outweighs the bad

+1

• Agree 1

I overall really liked this event, yes there was lag and shit, but your ALWAYS gonna have lag, you can't avoid that. I really liked the underwater part, I took a few screenshots of it. The hilltop part was pretty good as well, it was pretty cool seeing all the clones running up that hilltop to take it over and then all the clones attacking the airstrip and pilots in the air and stuff. But then came the tunnel part, like holy fuck the amount of NPCs that was there, I already spoke to you about who was spawning that many and full blame should go to them instead of you.

Overall, +1 from me, but I would say bring less people next time, that type of event would be fucking AWESOME for like 3 battalions or so

• Agree 1