CWRP - (Tomm) Staff Re-Application

Tomm

RP Name: Jedi Guardian Knight BM Tomm

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:184547615

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No I am not

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was a pretty active staff member and I loved doing it but sadly my computer started messing up on me and every time I would load in the server my game would sadly crash. I also was going through a very tough time with my family and I had to go to court many times because of it. I tried to stick in to the server as much as I could and tried to join every community meeting I could even if I was busy that day; sadly it got worse and I was removed from staff due to inactivity. I never wanted to leave but my situation I was in said otherwise. I now have a lot better computer and the good thing is now my family is okay and I am available more often.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to get back into the staff team because I loved helping everyone I could and I loved meeting new people. I love how well this server runs and I love just helping in any way I can. I am a very helpful person when it comes to meeting new people and I love doing what I can to meet the standards of being an administrative on the server. I want to get back into the staff team because I believe it is where I belong, when I was on the staff team before I met some really cool people and it made my experience on the server that much better! I love the server and I love the community and I want to start meeting new people again and doing what I can to help the server. I love this server and I hope to do even better than I did before!

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like my previous time on the server went pretty well actually. I did what I was suppose to and did everything I could to help out when someone needed it whether it would be in a whitelist or a general question someone may of had. I loved the fact that I could meet new people and when I did a lot of the times I ended up being friends with them. During the time I was on the staff team I was going through some really tough times and it meant even more to me that other people tried to help me get through the situation I was in and it made me love the server even more! I believe that I did some great things back when I was on the staff team and I hope I can continue what I did and do an even better job now that I am available a lot more now!!

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I do understand this and I hope that I do well because I really want to get back into staff and doing what I can to help!

Accepted!

Welcome to the team.

//moved to accepted

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png