CWRP-Acers Staff Application

Acer

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Acers) Staff Application

RP Name: Barriss Offee|Ship

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:140675368

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I want to become staff because I have always been staff on this one server and have also worked as a gamemaster on it, so I wish to continue to be staff on Synergy. On this server, I feel that I could help out and make sure tickets are getting claimed. Becoming staff for this server will help me better myself and also let me help out the community. I have always wanted to do much more to help not only myself but the community.Another thing on why  I want to become a Admin is so that I can make sure the community is safe and that I could also work towards stopping minges and all that from coming onto  the server.staff for server will help me better myself and also let me help out the community and I have always wanted to do much more to help out the community. I also wish to learn more about being staff as I have only really Staffed for jedi vs sith servers so I think being staff on a clone wars server will help me a lot. Another reason on why  I want to be staff is because I feel entitled to do something for the server and I want it to be rp friendly so that people dont have to worry about others disturbing others roleplay experince within the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):Im hard working and im always looking towards improving my abilities to staff and I always joke around with people but when it comes down to it I am serious when needed and I always want to make sure im doing my job and making sure it is done as fast as possible.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I worked as a Senior Mod on a Server named Reborn gaming and my job was to basically help others and overlook the trial mods and regular mods to make sure they were doing their job and it was a goal I wanted to achieve and so I would always look towards growing more and more then what I was.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:519:54:07.

Edited by CrepsGod

Current: Mereel | Mace Windu
Former: Eeth Koth, 212th Major, Rancor 2ndLT, Torrent Company Fives, Arligan Zey332nd Jesse, Tech
Luffy One Piece GIF - Luffy OnePiece Pirate - Discover & Share GIFs

Now lets quickly think of a person that is SO defective to be Barriss and a 21st trooper, wait that's this person, ACER. I never usually like defects but here we are, +1, All jokes aside, Acer you are a really nice person and really hope you are accepted and wish you the best

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 Great Bariss and has helped my battalion immensely. Will do the same thing for the staff team

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Accepted!

Welcome to the team.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png