Tyennoch - Eldritch Finale

Name:Tyennoch

Who helped (If applicable): Zen, Kronez, Lady Payne, Callo, Entity, Otter

Event Name: Eldritch Finale

Summary of the story: Eldritch was tracked down to a Remote world in the outer regions where Quinlon Followed, Quinlon got brainwashed when he was captured. The Republic went in to investigate when Quinlon went dark and lost their first force. The Second force was to take out the Sith Lord and destroy his weapon

What was the result of the event?: Sith Killed? Weapon Destroyed

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

GM Leadership

4/4 I can tell the detail on this event. Was really fun.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

4/4 That was some good ass RP and enjoyed it a lot but it was fun on Jedi but not on Trooper

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Overall: 3/4 - Overall the event was fun and enjoyable. The pacing could have been slightly better as it was constant action. Giving a minor breather would have aided in this aspect to allow everyone to collect themselves. Without this I could not really enjoy the plot as it was just constant shooting. In that aspect it felt much more like a combat sim.

Story: 4/4 -  This was a very Jedi centric plot, this is not a bad thing. From what I got from the briefing I understood why we were there and it was logical. There is nothing I can really take away from it. The only thing I would suggest, and probably I wasn't there for the story progression which I why I am not decreasing the rating, is the plot moved too quickly.

Execution: 3/4 - There were too gaffs that occurred which cannot be ignored, the first being the HP of the initial contacts. It was ridiculous but rectified quickly. The second being the bridge incident at the start. I believe you said in TS you tested it and it did work. However, I still am going to take a point off as these two incidents cannot be ignored.

Game Mechanics: 3/4 - The bridge idea was good, however, the time limit should have been extended to match the event more realistically. Five minutes was never going to be enough and once it passed the bridge was still there. This hurts immersion. Personally I would rather have had us fail and die in the bombing at the end because the bridge was out, or figure out another way (like resting the bridge etc..). Alternatively, giving us a more realistic time table could also resolve this issue.