Giving Clans a trophy weapon (DIRECTORS)

Scribbles

I am re-making this suggestion due to uh, poor rule addition and poor wording on the prior suggestion as i feel it did not explain enough, yes i did get hero's approval on this. 

Name: Scribbles 

RP Rank: CSM 

Suggestion: Giving The top Clan Lead a trophy weapon or a prize weapon, specifically a sword (Trial or corrupted saberr) of some type that they can use and show off.

There would be a ruleset in place for this item as well and here is what i propose:

Upon receiving this you are not to use force powers or abuse any of the lightsaber systems, this is a trophy/Object of leadership that has connventional uses, and is a sword.
If you abuse this you will:
Be removed from a clan leadership position
Renown will be set to 0 (All will be removed)
Liable to any Server rules that may be brought upon you. 
Potential Blacklist from bountyhunter due to abuse (At the current guild leaders discretion)

Implementation: Simply get someone to spawn the trial saber or the corrupted saber. 

Lore: Clans in starwars had a head clan lead, and they had an object of some sort that showed that they were the top-dog in all the other clans, especially Deathwatch used the darksaber as a sign that they were the top mandalorian clan during the time of the clone war era. Afterwards during the Empire era the other mandalorian clans conversed with one another to discuss a leader during the rebellion of the empire, and chose one. The dark saber itself was a sign of leadership and unity in the clan(s) and other clans had an object as well.

Workshop content if applicable: already in server
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: Why do i suggest this? W
hen you think to yourself, what as a bounty hunter are you working for? What is there to strive for? There is not a thing bounty hunters work hard to earn for besides some jobs, and not even all the jobs are permanent, this is something that would give Bounty hunters, not only a goal, but incentive to make a clan with their friends to work towards 'the' goal.  Other clans in starwars had a weapon or object that signified this as well. So i am re-suggesting the idea as the prior post was not clear enough.There needs to be an object that signifies to other BH's and republic alike that this person has earned their place, and would create more role-play opportunities and story building for these individuals as well as growth in relations. 

For those that suggest the melee class, trust me it won't be possible with the coming update to lightsabers. 
This not only makes it easier/less work on those in development, but this is just an idea that can be passed around.

If anyone below has any idea to other weapons/things that can be used for this, please do. And if you have any questions/concerns please consult me, i have solutions for things.
(The corrupted saber does 10 damage, and had no force powers i think, or only has one, but is customization through the Q Menu, the trial saber has alot of powers but that is where the ruleset comes in and SHOULD BE ENFORCED by not only staff, but others who see abuse happening as well.)

Edited by Scribbles
Just now, NootNoot said:

specifically a sword (Trial or corrupted saberr)

But that was denied so why add it into the suggestion?

Well the prior post felt too light hearted, if someone abuses a server weapon it shouldn't be punished with "renown penalty" so the directors denied it since abuse for a renown penalty was reallly stupid i feel it should be more severe for a punishment, hence the ruleset that i made so things are obviously set in place. People should be serious about posts and obtaining additions to improve a class on the server that has no goal to strive for. 

I mean its a similar rule-set for Mas too, Pretty sure Mas is allowed a Trial saber to act as his little staff that he gets in lore. (Alot of Prior Mas Amedda's have done this in the past) And if it was abused and used as a weapon that person would be yeeted faster than people getting banned for server exploits.

Renown pently for abuse? That sounds silly. Make it more severe. 

hence why i cannot stress this enough, do not abuse this for anyone that achieves this in the future 
This can be said for anything on the server, abuse = punishment.  

Edited by Scribbles
  • 3 weeks later...
Banned

-1 Don't feel feel like bounty hunters should be running around with lightsabers. Specially a trial saber or a corrupted.

• Disagree 1
6 hours ago, kojak said:

-1 Don't feel feel like bounty hunters should be running around with lightsabers. Specially a trial saber or a corrupted.

You say bounty Hunters as a plural. It’s just 1. And they can only use it within RP

• 3 weeks later...