REDACTED POST

Misfit

REDACTED POST since people have a problem with me not looking through the hundreds on posts on the forums for one

Edited by StarLIon793516
people want me to look through 100+ posts before making one

the Darman Keller guy

Adding LFS to the server is already the intent of the Founders, once the server box is upgraded and capable of handling the addon, it'll be implemented alongside the other approved suggestions & changes. With that being said it's still undecided as to whether the addon will be on main and the event server or just the event server for the sake of performance. 

This is already on the list of things to be changed once the server box is ready to go. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 3/8/2020 at 7:58 PM, StarLIon793516 said:

Name: Vertical/Preacher/Bandit

RP Rank: Captain

Suggestion: Adding new LSF Vehicles to Main and removing the old ones

Implementation: I think we should replace the old, played out vehicles and add these new LSF vehicles. The current vehicles are really easy to be stolen by minges, flown by non-pilots, and they are also really loud. With the implementation of these new ones, of course there will have to be a new set on pilot trainings handed out, but, the new vehicles are more realistic to fly (They have the LAAT that actually picks up the AT-TE Walkers!) , ALOT faster for some and in my opinion they are really fun to fly once you get the hang of it. Another thing is the weapons. There is a set amount of ammo you have in each gun you use so pilot aren't just flying up in the sky forever (or until they get shot out the sky. Also for any ship that has secondary weapons shot by the Co-pilot, they actually work. The only downside to this for the tanks (not sure if its just for the AAT and not the TX-130 or both) you can use the "secondary weapons" while only having one person in the tank but you need a second person to shoot "the main gun". This isn't a big problem but it's basically a driver and gunner type thing. Other than those very small issues these vehicles work perfect and if this suggestion was to be accepted, it would be a amazing addition to the server. 

Lore: https://clonewars.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Vehicles

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2017593822

Server Higher-ups are already looking at this.
Before making Suggestions CHECK The Pending Folders as well as Accepted.