CWRP - (Agent) Staff Application v3

Agent

RP Name: Alpha-22 SGM Aven

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142523409

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No.

Why did you leave the staff team?: I didn't leave I was informed my activity was up to par with the standards set for me being currently at the time SA and previously HA. So I was advised to take some more time off and get my head together which I did and here I am again.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): TBH I really want to strive for GM now more then ever with the installation of rust and ARK players went down a bit... we still average high but for some reason for the past week events haven't really been produced for the community of star wars rp. I see this being a problem as we would either lose the star wars players to the other games we have in store or even other star wars servers, but not because they want to instead because we have no entertainment for them when they are on the star wars server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It was brief I knew I could've done more but I thought I was producing enough efforts even with the little amount I would have on g-mod. Sadly I didn't do enough high staff had set for me which I understand from my previous staff experience which this time around I plan on not disappointing. In total it was a embarrassment to myself and those who had high standards set for me and how else will I repay my debt by putting the work out there for those that need it so our star wars rp server is stable and productive.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Of course.

Someone set this mans from VIP to VIPNA +1

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned

You have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 03/21/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@Agent

//locked
//moved to Pending

r4ymo.gif

Banned

You have been accepted into the staff team!

//moved to accepted

r4ymo.gif