Extinzion's Staff Application

Extinzion

RP Name: TR Wolfpack ENG WO Extinzion

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5369771

Timezone: GMT +1 (Europe)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been playing on Synergy ever since it was created and I have always wanted to become an administrator for a server to help them specially during in-active time-zones. I have been looking through a couple of communities to become staff in & his server is the one that I see is most fit for me because of how nice the staff team is compared to other communities. Since I am already a Trainer I would be able to white-list CCs without having to wait 30 minutes for an admin to become active & helping people with white-lists in general during EU times. My experience within these complete dead times has been not that great and I hate to feel that I can not do anything about it (minge, RDMs etc). To be honest I would not even mind helping people out of they get stuck. I have little to no experience when it comes to Garry's Mod Administrating but I have a lot of administrating experience from real life and other now in-active forums so with that being said I may not know how to use the tools at first but I know how to behave and I am patient when it comes to messy sits.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Marcus Norling, I am 16-years old & I live in Sweden with gaming all over the brain. I have been playing games since 2006 and my very first game was CS 1.6 which then developed to Call Of Duty 2 & so on. I play Handball as a goalkeeper & trying to make it into the Swedish CS:GO E-Sports seen with having E-Sport as a sport within my high school. I started out with Star Wars Role Playing late 2014 and haven not really stopped. The very FIRST CWRP server that I played on was going with the name of "Oblivion Gamers" after a few months that community died out & I was playing on a lot of other servers after that. Then I started to concentrate on SuperiorServers & joined the most hated battalion in that server The Coruscant Guards & now that are not really that hated within the community. I reached the rank of Colonel & then I was really burnt out after 10 months of constant playing on the server & decided to leave. After that I started playing on Icefuse & after a month all the rioting begun & I got banned for "creating drama" for resigning so I followed Joah & started to play on Synergy Servers. Since I am playing as a Goalkeeper I have learnt to be patient & calm during stressful situations so I do not get mad that easily. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? In Garry's mod No. In real life Yes.

tumblr_mo7qjamIma1rnuqpzo1_500.gif

Edited by Extinzion

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |