My Administrator Application

Otter

Title of Thread:  CWRP -  Otter Staff Application

RP Name: TR DU C Jedi Padawan Otter

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:491173926

VIP (Y/N):  Yes 

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because it seems like a job i could handle. I also think that i should be an administrator is because i like helping out in anyway. I would like to be a value asset to the sever(event and rules wise) IK i have been ban for a day before but i wouldn't let that happen again. I could also handle being mature like i always am. I also would like to be an administrator because im good at helping people. I would feel like i am helpful if I became an administrator.l

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):   I am Trustworthy. I am obidient. And i handle myself under pressure.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have had staff experience before. (just not on gmod) It was on a minecraft sever on xbox and it had over 100 people in it

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 112+

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

It would be a +1 But you haven't been waived for your age or your banned. Your should also be a bit more descriptive for this app as it seems that you have rushed through and haven't really give it some detail, sorry man -1

Edited by ImaJames
8 minutes ago, ImaJames said:

It would be a +1 But you haven't been waived for your age or your banned. Your should also be a bit more descriptive for this app as it seems that you have rushed through and haven't really give it some detail, sorry man -1

Stated above going to be a -1 for me

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Your application has been DENIED.

- You do not meet the age requirements to apply.
- You are currently banned from Synergy Roleplay.

You may apply again in 30 days.
//locked
//moved to Denied

Edited by Foxey
gotta add the //s
  • Funny 2