Willy - The Game Master Part 3

Name: Willy

Who helped (If applicable): Cutlaw

Event Name: The Game Master Part 3

Summary of the story: The next targets for the game masters mini games is Dooms Unit and 41st. The game master once again kidnaps some battalions and brings them to his planet where they must play through the games he has in store for them in order to be able to escape safely.

What was the result of the event?: they play the game and are freed.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Mix of RP and Shoot em up

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Imma be nice and give this a 2/4. Iv seen your events and typically they are really good, but this event wasnt one of them, alot of things could of been worked on and been explain. Such as Gamemodes and what not. Example of this would be the sniper portion, didnt exacly know what to do, or what the premise was. but it was fun for the first half

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

1.5/4.0 not gonna lie that was very  boring. I don’t like ever giving low scoring, but when I do it got a reason. The story wasn’t their, the whole thing seemed long, and left no real achievement for completing the challenges. Overall needs a ton of work. Sorry I love you willy, but this wasn’t it

Former: Liaison