Bounty Hunter AMA

Hero

Hi! I am Hisoka/Hero and I am the current Guild Leader of the bounty Hunters. I know that there has been quite a bit of confusion on things and I have decided to hold a little AMA to answer the questions to the best of my ability so we no longer have confusion. Bounty Hunters had a little bit of a rough start, but we are working hard to clarify rules, rework docs, and make sure that the RP strives for when I inevitably get too power hungry and get voted out of office.

Currently in BH we have Reworked the commissioned bounties and added in a priority system so that it specifies who can do what bounties at what level.

ATM I my list of what needs to change consists that will improve quality of life. 

1. Working with some BO to create an official Contract system,  creating a set specific contracts that the Republic can grant BH, it will also describe what you can and cannot due with each contract and who is able to grant them
  2. Making sure the ROE is fair and balanced for both the Clones and BH, so that we can come to a mutual agreement on how to operate around BH
  3. Slight rework to the BH jobs, how you acquire them, and what clearly specifying what you can and cannot due with them. 

Feel free to ask me any questions you have concerning BH!

Thank you for giving us an outlet to ask you questions Hero, my first question is: When will someone contact me back about joining intel? Jk jk lmao, but for real, what're your plans on maintaining our current bounty document, as in, when will someone be put into place to regulate completed and active bounties? I've seen quite a few bounties that've been done for a while still taking up the space on the documents. Ontop of that, there's no clear way to tell which bounties are complete or overdone without looking into the number of submissions, along with that some bounties don't have proper tracking of completions. EX: Bounty ID: 202-01, 202-02, 202-04, 202-5. 
Will you be working alongside the current head of intel for BH to revamp the documents in the future?

Onto my second question: Will the renown system be getting any significant reworks anytime soon? I believe the ability to make renown through cabinet bounties are good, but there's a lack of people making fun and engaging bounties, and rather making tedious ones rewarding low renown EX: I am Groot: RP Plant 20 trees around the map. #TeamTrees. Reward: 1 Renown. This on it's own takes 20+ screenshots to do, and is very time consuming just to earn one single renown. To put this into perspective, you need a total earned of 300 renown just to be able to access Tier 3 bounties. Now this would be fine, if it didn't take ages to earn nearly 100 renown without whoring out commissions (Old System). 

My third and final question: What will become of the power structure within the guild? At the moment it officially goes

Guild Leader

Cabinet Members

Clan Leaders

Everyone else

But in reality, the structure is this:

Clan Leaders. (Able to vote out and vote in a whole new guild leader, but have no sway on the cabinet)
Guild Leader (Able to control and wipe/add members to the cabinet BUT also able to remove Clan leaders)
Cabinet Members (Not really able to do much besides making bounties, and dealing with issues in the guild)
Everyone Else.

We've already talked on how the system should work in my POV, but I was wondering if you'll be changing this officially anytime soon.

Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my questions. And as I've always said, if you ever need any help with any of this I'm willing to do whatever I can.

@Clank to answer your questions

1. I update the current bounty board daily, we have a "times claimed" section where you can look to see how many times it has been claimed and right next to it is the "time claimable" All you need to do is verify those two numbers. Secondly, I try and clear the board daily and update the claims daily (yesterday i did over 100 claims). Khufu is currently working on a new roster that will do this automatically and more. Also Intel was not properly managed at the beginning and I am going to help make sure everyone is on the same page and assign people to over look different parts of the document. 
  2. The renown system as it stands is in good shape (in my opinion) some people are grinding out the harder bounties. Currently as it stands we do have some stupid bounties, i'm not gonna lie. But we just re-did the priority system and that should open up some new opportunities. We are looking into adding daily bounties, but that priority is not as high as some of my other concerns right now.
  3. Power structure is kinda fucked. We will be looking into reworking that. Having it so each rank has checks and balances
Edited by Hero
  • Agree 1

The power system for the guild seems to be similar to the USA, With House of Rep's (Clan Leaders), the SENATE (Cabinet), and then the President (Clan Leader), and I think thats way more badass as a democratic republic rather then a traditional military chain of command. I literally dont even have anything to add other then I thought that's cool.

• Winner 1