Chambers - The supplies (BH vs Clones ) part1

Chambers

Name: Chambers

Who helped (If applicable): BanannaBerry Tyenoch

Event Name: Chambers - The supplies

Summary of the story: The rebel forces on (I can't type this) needed supplies with the republics supply lines strict they had to go take some from the criminals

What was the result of the event?: Clones barely won

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: 50/50

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

6/10 following the sheet

The whole LAAT Ordeal was a little silly, espcially on last wave where they kept going to spawn to pick people up from the Acclemator.

Overall it was nice but could use a lil more polish, PvP events are hard to do and i appreciate the effort put into this. 

6/10 Like said above needs another map, the spacing was too tight for all those battalions and there was only 1 elevator so we just got sprayed and thermal'd every time we went down there. However we managed to push and get the job done like always.

Edited by Swag22OA

It was a great idea, but it was poorly executed. Mainly, because the Bounty Hunters had several thermal grenades and the first 3 attempted waves of just trying to reach the station went too horribly. Not to say its really the BHs fault, since the ships they used had target lock which did most of the work. You guys did your best to try to balance it all out, and the event itself like the story was good, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that the Bounty Hunters were way over powered. 
So it's going to be a 5/10 for me. Like I said, good idea, but poorly executed. 

Edited by Prophet. Jr
4 minutes ago, Fyi said:

2/10, for the clones side of things, it was heavily unfavored for us. The map was bad for the concept and the ships the BH were given were too good.

Yes but you have to realize we have double their numbers, so its fair for them to have a little advantage

the fraighters are OP so 5/10

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)