Murderer!!

Dubz

Question: Can Bounty Hunters kill a Player if the Situation Calls for it? 
Comments/Concerns: Bounty Hunters are supposed to stay In character, not being Clones gives us the freedom that Jedi have with their Character, without the Morality. Because of this, you get Questionable People, of different Shapes and Sizes. Because we're supposed to stay In character,  we have to put thought into what we do, or don't do. Certain Situations, especially Kill or be Killed situations, call for Killing someone. I'm not asking if this would be Free Of Consequences, I'm asking, if caught, would it still be Considered an OOC offense? Bounty Hunter Arrests, are RP Detains, and are handled accordingly to the situation. The Problem we're currently facing, is that Bounty Hunters can't defend themselves easily without this being clear. 
Which Staff are you asking: Any High Staff
Additional Info: This isn't about RDM, this is to get a Clear Answer from the people who can give it. 

40 minutes ago, Lens said:

Question: Can Bounty Hunters kill a Player if the Situation Calls for it? 
Comments/Concerns: Bounty Hunters are supposed to stay In character, not being Clones gives us the freedom that Jedi have with their Character, without the Morality. Because of this, you get Questionable People, of different Shapes and Sizes. Because we're supposed to stay In character,  we have to put thought into what we do, or don't do. Certain Situations, especially Kill or be Killed situations, call for Killing someone. I'm not asking if this would be Free Of Consequences, I'm asking, if caught, would it still be Considered an OOC offense? Bounty Hunter Arrests, are RP Detains, and are handled accordingly to the situation. The Problem we're currently facing, is that Bounty Hunters can't defend themselves easily without this being clear. 
Which Staff are you asking: Any High Staff
Additional Info: This isn't about RDM, this is to get a Clear Answer from the people who can give it. 

Bounty Hunters are allowed to defend themselves.

The situations that i've seen is a provocation from some bounty hunters. 

So yes you are allowed to defend yourself, but just as the rules state your life is your top priority if you can get out of a situation without firing take that route

//locked

//Moved to Answered

• Winner 2