Unanswered Question and Answer

Banned

Name of the staff member you're asking: @ Ron

Question: Why was my previous Question and Answer locked and moved to answered even though there was no answer to my post?

Further attachments:

Concerns: I'm concerned that I won't receive an answer on why my forum reputation was manually and forcefully set to a negative standing rather than my positive amount of points that I carried previously.

•  
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

• Retired Founder

Yourself and Regional have turned the Question & Answers section into your own personal spam-the-staff section.

Consistently harassing staff members, spamming their PMs, pokes, messages. Constantly complaining about store purchases, spamming dumb reactions out of spite, and continued toxicity after numerous warnings.

You have continued to break the section rules by continuously posting questions that only relate to your own personal interests and benefit. This section is to be used for the general interest of the community, rule clarifications, and questions/answers that more than one person would have. We have yet to forum warn or take any disciplinary action thinking you both would attempt to fix your attitudes.

Stop using this section as your own personal Spam-the-Staff, stop acting like an entitled child over your donation benefits, and stop spamming staff members with useless complaints regarding your own ego; additionally, if yourself and Regional continue to go out of your way to cause problems, stir up drama, and spam staff members, we will need to take further action.

You might actually see beneficial answers and changes if you showed even the slightest interest in improving or community benefit, yet every complaint you've had centers around your personal lose of power, authority, or entitlement.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 6

z5dGuiK.gif