Thoughts on Update?

Dubz

Banned

Doesn't really effect me. I got a tool gun and thats pretty much it 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

22 hours ago, Dubz said:

Personally, I'm hoping this will fix the Lag, even if just a little. 

If you're struggling with lag, I can recommend you this post I made awhile ago: 

Besides that, we get new props which is fun. New builds, more ideas, more fun. New sweps are fun, front cross arms is literally the best for me as Cody.  I wonder how the rest of the futures are gonna go. First impressions are nice, want to see what more we can do.

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

On 1/25/2020 at 5:30 PM, Alec said:

I got the middle finger swep so its epic. Also the update is mostly good but senate commandos are garbo

I think its a Ripped version of the Alderan Guard from my First Server actually XD I do hope they'll be able to help BO as well. They're always getting into trouble. Also, Middle finger is by far my favorite swep!

On 1/25/2020 at 5:57 PM, Scribbles said:

I like the new props, a builders heaven.

Fantastic.

I'm not cool enough to use any of the Props, but I'm glad those that are, enjoy them!

On 1/25/2020 at 5:09 PM, Regional said:

I got shitlord which means technically I am royalty. 

I'm not sure what you mean, but your Rep is amazing XD

On 1/25/2020 at 7:37 PM, Jagger said:

I wonder how the rest of the futures are gonna go. First impressions are nice, want to see what more we can do.

My First Impression to this Update, ended up being Yoda flipping everyone offer, Witnessing a Murder, witnessing a Server Crash, and getting to see the Cadet Room FILLED to the Brim. All Jokes aside, I'm liking this Update a lot. The Lag is a lot less Noticeable, Bounty Hunters are making me, and many more excited. This Update didn't just bring a lot of goodies, but it fixed some issues. 

Staff has more Structure, GM's seem to be a bit more on their Game, the closer eye on Structure likely helped add Strike teams to Jedi [Might just be a Happy Coincidence], which is something I'm a Big fan of! This isn't just an Update to the Server, but to Server expectations, something I'm looking forward to seeing more results of!

• Friendly 1
9 hours ago, Lens said:

I think its a Ripped version of the Alderan Guard from my First Server actually XD I do hope they'll be able to help BO as well. They're always getting into trouble. Also, Middle finger is by far my favorite swep!

They were on the server before and got removed for a good reason, I would be more than glad to keep them as event jobs, but dont like them being almost public access

unknown.png

18 minutes ago, Alec said:

They were on the server before and got removed for a good reason, I would be more than glad to keep them as event jobs, but dont like them being almost public access

I Get where you're coming from, maybe it'd work better as a Subsidiary of Base Ops?