CWRP - Valor's Staff Re-Application

Valor

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Valor's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: TCC COL Kano

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:161934226

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: U.S. Mountain Time

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?: Not currently, but since I was staff the last time, I was one of the head admins for a Halo RP server and for a Lord of the Rings RP server as well.

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I was going on a very long LOA and I didn't have time for being on the server, let alone being on the Synergy staff team. So basically I left because I knew I was going to be inactive over the first semester of my senior year in high school.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I would like to help out the server more now that I've fully come back, even though I will still be super busy and probably won't have much in-game time over the weekdays, due to my IB and AP classes in school, and the numerous sports and clubs I attend after school.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do understand this, although it's been a while since I've done staff work since I went on my break, so I might need to get caught up again.

I have known you for quite a good amount of time to be able to know your weaknesses and what your strengths are.

I don't think being Staff is the best choice for you since you are not the most active person on Synergy and also aren't good on staying equal in situations like when you have someone you know and don't know and when they argue and it comes down to a Staff problem you will most likely become one sided and only give consequences to the one you don't know since that is basically what happened in the 187th.

Ima have to -1

Edited by mman2788

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 but heads up bro if you get caught up with school stuff you're probably gonna need to resign or get removed so be prepared for that. I think you could do well in staff besides that. 

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x