"(Bud)'s - (Failed Assassination)"

Bud

Name: Bud

Who helped (If applicable):Bolt, Deathtiger, Cal, Taz, ninjaman , slak , adyn

Event Name:  Failed Assassination 

Summary of the story: Mayor Bolt Bolten of a sector of Nar Shaddaa, who was nearing Coruscant to attend a diplomatic meeting, was intercepted in the space near Anaxes while stopping for some supplies to bring to Coruscant on Alderann, and he was forced to hyperspace to the nearest planet that he could think of with a Republic Outpost, Anaxes, and he went there and after being shot at, had to crashland near the Republic base later on a gang of trandos track down the mayor and start to attack the mayor and the clones of anaxes 

What was the result of the event?: i had to deal with a 21st tryout issue and kinda runined event but otherwise was not terriable 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:

Both

5/10. Wasn't awful but nothing notable. Barely any combat and was mostly guarding rp for the main forces. Average shoot em up and the event itself may be summed up by the word "average".  Lacking plot, immersion, good combat, and player interaction mostly. Most interaction for rp was EOD blowing up drop pods and I was able to revive someone for med rp but I made that rp for myself so no points for that. Take this and improve on it.