Slak GM Application

Slak

Name: Slak

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460144543

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 

| TRO 21stNC ARCT 2ndLT Slak has played for 836:32:10.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I am prety good when it comes to both of those since I have experienced it in actual RP scenariors

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes i fully understand the consequences of being inactive at the rank of GM

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I have already done 2 events and 1 other but was GH of it but anyways I made a character named Spike who is a commander of the EliteForce of Death Watch and is trying to get revenge on the Republic and has so far gotten info about Annaxes from Granite / Info from BCC about the Grand Army of the Republic and their base on Annaxes / has stolen a Red Kyber Crystal from the Crystal Caves and is giving it to his Lord that he has been listening to this whole time. So my main goal is to continue this series with this character and make sure all is well and until it starts to get crazy i will kill it out. Also I want to make events that the whole server would like since most people haven't been agreeing and I want to change that since I know it is hard to get events running and trying to get them perfect for everyone's liking

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Edited by mman2788

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned

+1 does a pretty good jobwhen he makes events

1 hour ago, tylerbudbud said:

+1 has good intentions should give him a chance

Thanks I will trying my best and try to make people in the server happy

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Now I don't normally vote on GM applications, however From what i have seen and things I have watched/heard about you doing I personally do not feel you're ready to become a GM yet.

• Disagree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Unfortunately you do not meet the requirement to apply for game master. At this time you are denied the rank of game master.

//locked

//moved to denied

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was