So guys, we did it

Dubz

Memes aside, I didn't wake up this morning, expecting to hear I had been Nominated for Roleplayer of the week ]let alone that I'd won it! While I do love me some good old fashioned Rp, I didn't realize I had been doing as good of a Job as I apparently have been. I'd like to thank Boss, for Nominating me! I'd also, like to thank the people who voted for me, I'd like to thank Rancor, for being the main reason why I made my Return to SR, and for helping me get as far as I have. I like to put in a lot of Hard work when it comes to my Characters, whether it be the Medical transfer Dubz, the Trooper who went from slinging Bacta into Brothers to slinging himself and his Rockets into Clankers, or my Empathetic Jedi Lens, with a Unique perspective on Life, and the Force itself. 

I'd like me winning this, be an example, that you don't need to be a Big Boy, to make it somewhere. My Cristism of SR, is intended to be Constructive, and Valid, but it's with hopes that SR will go as far as it deserves to. Stay Dedicated, don't be afraid to break the Ice, and, don't give up. My next goal, is to earn a Pink Crystal, and while it'll be difficult due to my duties on another Server, it wouldn't be as special if it was easy to get. Thank you, all of you. 

• Winner 1

I think this is officially the first time anyone on synergy has made a post appreciating something being given to them instead of complaining

jokes aside, you've been an awesome member in the community and the amount of thought you put into communication/ideas/actions is definitely note-worthy 

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x