Tyennoch - Assault for Ashoka

Churro

Name:Tyennoch 

Who helped (If applicable): Turtle, Helios, Kubert, Sheberling

Event Name: Assault for Ashoka

Summary of the story: While tracking the CIS ship the mandalorians escaped from Anaxes in, the republic found a mining station that was taken over by the CIS. There was Data that could trace where the CIS brought Ahsoka so they can mount a rescue mission.

What was the result of the event?: Mandalorian Captured, Data Extracted

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:  RP/shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

I liked this event, it included Tech, and a little MED rp, could've included a bit more but still a some good RP usage. Everytime you got bored at shooting, you got to do RP and vis versa, I do believe that this event was a bit short but it ist a build up event so i think it wasn't bad, pretty good!

7/10!

10/10. One of the, if not best event I have ever played on this server. Snow map was nice change of scenery and the broken down vehicles being used as cover made a cinematic battlefield look. Overall combat was really good and immersive. RP was great. Premise made sense and overall AMAZING event. I yearn for more events like these that are crafted with coordination and effort. MORE OF THIS!!!!!