CWRP - Flunk Staff {Re-App]

Flunk

RP Name: TR 21GMEJTL CPT Flunk

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:197015335

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:UTC

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  All around I believe the server is a great doorway to role play and with that a major doorway to get into StarWars RP. Yet, you can never have enough help when you run a server of this size and reputation.  I want whats best for the community, for it to flourish further and continue to take the steps and leaps to accomplish further goals as everyone should. I am wanting to help the server reach these leaps by stepping up and becoming staff, and take pride further in the server. On a side note, time zones also play a role as people live all around the world, and I am on most early to mid-late hours with most of the NA staff being offline or away from their computer. With that I leave this to you're judgment in deciding my fate, if you have any questions I will answer them accordingly.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Just turning seventeen *17*, I am always looking for more roles on the server, such as leadership. Leadership is a big thing to me alongside fairness and accountability, was brought up as a young boy to uphold high standards to these attributes. Aside from the main slow parts, more on my real life events. I work at a pizza place called "Cici's pizza", where I help train new staff, and help hire people *basically a manager*.  More on free time, I hunt, fish, and do community service with a club at my High school called "Leo's club." We work with a town club called "The Noon Lions" where we help the community by community service, and help local hospitals with help the unfortunate. I am a senior set to graduate in May 2020.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, with this server a few months back. I went inactive due to medical reasons, but I'm back and ready to get my butt in gear.         

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) N/A

(PM) TR 21stGMEJT 1SG Blood: | TR 21stGMEJTL CPT Flunk has played for 848:29:07.

If you have any questions I will answer them. Heres to the second time :D

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 01/15/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@Flunk

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager