Scribbles - The Traitors Spread

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: The Traitors Spread

Summary of the story: A batch of Traitorous clones stole and modified a LAAT, going base to base infecting and working with separatist conspirators to help cause havoc. They had hidden many jammers and scramblers across the map. However once these were taken down the health reports started flooding in on how to help this disease. However due to some sacrificial lambs the disease vastly grew and lived in the caves, causing a mass outbreak at the caves.

What was the result of the event?: Troopers began to get infected, but ultimately locked off the cave and got cured, but not before an outbreak was had.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: roleplaying shooting

• Director
Director

8/10

7/10 

Before I start, I'd like to point out that I am not a big fan of Infection Rp, however, the reason why, was most of this Event. As a Retired Medic, I can tell you first hand, Quartine Protocol is extremely frustrating. Given that I instantly put the Medbay on Lockdown,I didn't see a lot of Action. I did however, enjoy the Adverts with the Symptoms. Despite the Medical Rp being my least favorite type, It was an intresting take on it that was appreciated.