Unkindled Ancient Sith&CIS

Unkindled

Name: Unkindled

Helpers: Ian

Event Name: Ancient Sith and CIS

Summary: CIS have been messing with Sith on a volcanic planet, Clones attacked a CIS intelligence outpost surrounded by Rayshields which needed to take down. A large bomb have been also been in preperation there. Basically A sith was revived CIS were talking about battle plans here with him. Republic attack the outpost and proceed to destroy the base.

Result: 1 Person Pkd, Sith Killed , Base Destoryed

Shoot em up oriented.

9/10 Thanks for allowing Null to go with Rancor. Definitely a well built event, good job keep it up.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

8/10

Map wise, it didn't excactly work until we reached the Interior of the Base. While the Event itself was pretty good overall, however this Event had it's issues. Overall, Communication between Battalions was a general Bust. While I understand that every Battalion can't have it's moment to shine, from what I recall this was an All Bat Deployment. We were all mostly treated as Attack Battalion, instead of having any other Specalizations. This could've been fixed, by letting Troopers  Jetpack, but, telling them to Engage slowly. If we didn't have Shaak Tii with us, Rancor wouldn't have been able to Engage with as much ease as we did, although not every Map works for everything. 

Internally, the Map worked like a Charm. Corners had Tensions, and the fight with the Sith felt amazing. Other than what I initially mentioned, I don't really have much to add. Good event, but not perfect.