Chicken's Staff Application

SparklingChicken

RP Name(s): Naval: TR MD PO1 Chicken | Clone: TR 327th MED SGT1 Chicken | Jedi: 327th P Sentinel Chicken

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159170272

Timezone: Eastern (Est)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I am on the server all the time and have a ton of time on my hands since I'm only in middle school. I thought that it would be awesome to be able to do more for the server! I know there are a lot of staff that are active most of the time but, I would like to join that certain group. Its fun training cadets, I know why people don't want to but for me its not struggle I have a good mic and I try my best to help the community. I love this community and the people in I do my best to respect even cadets. I try my best to help whatever situation I can if I get permission to which is why I would like to become staff. I love helping any problem I can I try to resolve any battalion fights or fire fights. If I can help ill be there as fast as I can! 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I go to a private school(and no I'm not a Preppy type kid), I did not know much about star wars before joining but now I know more than my classmates, I am a nerdy type kid with a sense of humor I can only find funny :D

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes on a TTT server that I don't know is still running

Thanks for considering me =^-^=