Franks GM App

Frank

Name: Frank

SteamID: STEAM_0:176410293

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1029:27: 03.                          

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:I think my Leadership skills are good because I can lead a Large number of people also. My Communication Skills good because I always have it planned out first so I know what to say and what to do.                                   

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: My event idea is a Wookie Lands on the Plannet but is being used by the Sith with mind control the Wookie makes the Republic Trust the Wookie and then When the Wookie gains trust CIS Frigates and a Sith Lord come to destroy the Republic.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

+1 he makes events that are good

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

I feel as though you should get a little more time and experience before becoming a full fledged game master.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was