Newts Infernal Saga Part III

Noto Roboto

Name: Newt II

Who helped (If applicable): Chaseman, Clorox, Ping, Nosferatu, Kessel

Event Name: Infernal Saga Part 3

Summary of the story: Emissary of the Infernal One was taking Kyber Crystals out of the Crystal Caves, Crystals were taking and the operation was shut down, Jedi betrayed the order and gave a Holocron to the Infernal Ones. Information has found that the Infernal One has Cloning facility on different planets

What was the result of the event?: Mining operation was destroyed/ Jedi Holocron stolen/ Location of bases are now known!

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Mix of both!

Edited by Noto Roboto
Banned

10/10 Cannot wait to help with the next one of your events

Banned

Sorry I accidentally started a new topic

Edited by Ping
Repeat

9/10 good event, lots of rp, lots of running/moving around, but it was a bit confusing and I was playing as ahbo so everything is confusing for ahbo

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

10/10 I was Lord Nosferatum in this event, and I enjoyed the way the RP was set up and executed with the Jedi and troopers involved. I look forward to seeing the upcoming parts of this event that you have planned.

(Sorry for not commenting sooner. Something came up.)