Sponge

Welcome to My Staff apply

1.Steam Name. SpongeBob

2.RP Name: CG MED CPL Sponge

3.Steam ID. STEAM_0:1:99991090

4.TimeZone SouthAfrica

5.Gender: M 

6.Age 15

7.Tell us why you Whant to Join Staff Team...?  I also enjoy doing the admin work I do in-game, helping out, hosting events, etc, so helping keep the forums clean is another thing I would like to do to help out more. I consider myself active as I'm around everyday and It's easy to get in contact with me to deal with anything. I've done admin and forum related stuff for a long time, going all the way back to games like project visitor, endlessages, arma 2 servers, arma 3 servers, etc.

8.  tll us About your self More...?  Besides being a very avid gamer of various types of games, I also like to go to the local archery club and shoot my compound bow(Hoyt Charger), It's a fun past time, As is fishing and hunting, I'm not sure what else to add, mostly a big gamer, been gaming for 15+ years now. one of my favorite video game series is the Dark soul series, played and beat them all minus demon souls, also enjoy playing hearthstone and some other games. 

THanks For Reading MY staff apply Bye See you All Later

Edited by Sponge
10 minutes ago, Fido™ said:

if this is for staff its in the wrong section... this is for Forums Staff applications

4 hours ago, Sponge said:

7.Tell us why you Whant to Join Staff Team...?  I also enjoy doing the admin work I do in-game, helping out, hosting events, etc, so helping keep the forums clean is another thing I would like to do to help out more. 

If you actually read the application, it's kinda obvious it's for the forums...

On 9/25/2017 at 9:56 PM, Slack said:

If you actually read the application, it's kinda obvious it's for the forums...

On 9/25/2017 at 9:44 PM, Fido™ said:

if this is for staff its in the wrong section... this is for Forums Staff applications

On 9/25/2017 at 7:05 PM, Sponge said:

Thanks Man For the +1 and other

On 9/25/2017 at 6:25 PM, Jax said:

Tfw when you've gaming for 17+ years but are only 15. Language barrier or am I stupid?

+1 i've seen you around, you're would be a nice fit for the staff team.