CWRP - BlackPink Staff Application

BlackPink

RP Name: 187th PARA MSG BlackPink

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:175805794

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become an admin so I can deeper my experience in the server. One of my goal would be to become a Game Helper to help when there is none available at the moment. Since I joined that server, I tried some other, but none where as good as this one. It is by far my favorite. I know both english and french, so french user you make trouble, well, I can deal with them pretty easily. I like having fun and I wish that everyone is having as much fun as am when I am playing.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a French Canadian, so I speak both french and english. Synergy was my first server G-Mod and since I joined, it has been pure moment of pleasure which I hope will continue in the future. I am also connect about 4-7 times a week, from 8pm EST to midnight or 1am EST. English is not my first language but I am become better each time I am on. I firstly join the server because I like starwars and to become better in english as I lack some confidence in speaking skill.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, but I wish to get a lot and become a good staff which everybody can count on.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): I have currently 216 hours.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by BlackPink
Syntax
  1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER