CWRP - (Slak) Staff Application

Slak

RP Name: TR 187th ARCT MEDL CSM Slak and TR 187th Jedi P G Slak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460144543

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Est

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become an admin for the main reason being that I just generally like the server and spend most my time on it and I literally have no life because of the server (I play a lot). I also am willing to be an admin for the reason being I can help all Battalions or even just the whole server with any problems that they have recieved.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 15 years old, live in America East Coast. I am a very Competant person. I tend to always be found as a leader. I am also very creative when it comes to building things and when it comes to different types of RP.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a staff for a Military RP server. It wasn't the best thing in the world since they didn't get a lot of players.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) Weekends average 6-9 Hours. Week Days I get 2-5 Hours. I have a total of 441 Hours on the server.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned

+1 You da best i like u

Edited by Jaydon

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 12/29/2019 or your application will be Denied.

@mman2788

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager