Cal Staff Application

Kano1004

RP Name: TC ARFO 1SG Kano | BO PFC Cal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:421644175

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be admin because i play on this server a ton and want to get more involved. I like to help out others and get bored so helping people with staff problems would give me something to do. Sometimes people don't get any admins to come to them when its late at night and i feel that i could help them do what they need to do. I wanna get more involved with the community and help out when others need it especially when people need whitelists I could help out. As i stated earlier, not a lot of staff are on late at night for EST but since I'm PST i usually on when there isn't any admins so I could also help then. Lastly i have played on this server for a long time and I feel like I'm not helping as much as I could be.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a Junior in high school, and I live in California. I play a lot of siege and GTA V if I'm not G-Mod. I have a couple of friends who also play G-mod and its fun to RP as characters you see in movies and shows

Do you have any previous staff experience? I don't have any staff experience but I'm hoping I can gain a lot if I do get staff.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have 361 hours on Synergy 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

• Retired Founder

I've had the pleasure of being in the same battalion as Cal and as he is an NCO in the battalion I've had to keep an eye on him as one of his officers. Cal is professional and seems as though he has his head screwed on well. One day he will make a good officer and I honestly feel he will make a great staff member.

+1

Edited by Forseen
  • Friendly 1