Guaca Staff App

Guaca

CWRP name : Guaca  

RP Name: TR K-Company HVYO WO Green | TR Jedi P S Luthar

Steam ID:STEAM_0:65662302

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT+8

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 
I would like to join the staff team due to wanting to help the community  when there's short staff that is on server and the ones who are AFK . During  downtime in server i could help with any situations as in needing white-list due to i don't see many staff who are usually during downtime . I will do my best to enforce the rules on the server whenever there's a situation or minges on the server . if needed any ideas for events i can try my best to think of any good ideas that won't be repetitive for the server . Plus being on the other side of the planet and during night times for the server i will be on if needed any assistance .  Ill try to maintain the server standards from any rule breakers.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 
I am Active on the server everyday or 4-5 times a week . I play Gmod almost everyday from 12-5 am GMT+8 so that would be the most active ill be on the server . During downtime ill be a chill person while during prime time or when there's a lot of people joining the server ill be serious and won't do irrational things during said times.

Do you have any previous staff experience? 
Yes i do, used to be a T-mod before the server got Killed off 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  

TR K-Company HVYO WO Green has played for 364:29:35.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) 
i am not

Edited by Guaca
Head Admin

Put some more in the app... @Guaca

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 i have seen him in game hes a good guy Did not know english is not his first langauge his changeing it to a +1

Edited by [SR] Frank
Changeing my opinon

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

• Retired Founder

+1 I see Green everyday during downtime, seems very mature and strong and would make a good fit for the staff team.

I would also like to point out that Guaca is from Malaysia and English is NOT his first language, not only this but he has also put in as much effort and information as the last 5-10 apps that have been accepted. I see no reason why he wouldn't make a good staff member.

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 01/08/2020 or your application will be Denied.
Date was pushed because he is in Japan.

@Guaca

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager