RC Shotgun Promotion Video

Porgs

A long long time ago, probably pushing 3 years ago i was apart of RC on our beloved server. During that time myself and my RC brothers decided to troll and promote the RC shotgun at debrief just to annoy those who loved to complain about it. I remember there was a recording of it and id like to find it. If someone can find it, a reward of credits or VIP will be given just because i want it that bad.

31 minutes ago, Qal said:

I remember that that fucking weapon was OP...... 

It was banned from nearly EVERY Simulation EVER!

The auto shotgun was nice! 
compared to some weapons at our disposal now, it would actually have a place imo 

Cough* Wrist flamethrower *cough

bring back the rc shotty!

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

TBH I like how unbalanced things were back in the day. You could uses them to the fullest advantage. Honestly the Shotguns ON Server right now are SHIT! And are never used. I think ALL Shotguns need a buff! (You cant use it at all to what it should be used for. Breaching.) It takes about a whole clip to take out 1 droid at 250.....

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1