Cronis' GM Application

Cronis

Name: Cronis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200049913

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1220:30:07

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7/10

How good is your communication and leadership skills?: Pretty good. I think in my opinion, my communication skills outweigh my leadership though.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program: Yes I do

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Well I have an event I am planning on doing soon which is a part 2 to a event I have pitched previously. In which the republic are currently in possession of a list of CIS loyalist who hide amongst the ranks of the republic. This list have names and locations/coordinates of said loyalists. The next event was going to be a tribute to a fallen brother of mine where we bring back the 224th Mud Jumpers. Where Commander Pelamo (would need to change the name obviously) survived the battle of Mimban but was furious as he felt as if they were left for dead due to the little to no help the have received. He and about 50 of his troopers decided to desert the republic and find new ways to continue to stabilize Mimban and prevent further attacks. And in one way decided to strike a deal with Grievous where they would no longer look towards Mimban as long as he provides him with Republic information. 

Place links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): None

spacer.png

+1

Cronis is an excellent, creative,  and nice person

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was