Foxey - The Shadow

Foxey

Name: Foxey

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: The Shadow

Summary of the story: A shadow appeared on Anaxes, the result of a sith artifact being left there by someone... A sith Warrior that would later emerge and negotiate with Kellyn Deo.

What was the result of the event?: The Sith Warrior left, scarring a couple troopers.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplay

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

3 minutes ago, Suth said:

2/10 Didnt like that i was getting shit talked by both jedi and sith just for doing protocol.

Er.. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the sith being in character and despising the troopers pointing their weapons at them; nor the Jedi negotiating. Some events don't cater to clones, and others do. Seems a bit harsh to rate a 2/10 simply because the roleplay didn't cater to you. 

8 hours ago, Foxey said:

Er.. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the sith being in character and despising the troopers pointing their weapons at them; nor the Jedi negotiating. Some events don't cater to clones, and others do. Seems a bit harsh to rate a 2/10 simply because the roleplay didn't cater to you. 

I don’t hate that he was in character and I don’t hate that the Jedi was in character Im just a little mad that the strip weapons and comms bind didn’t mean shit even though they teach us to use it and it seemed like the right time to use it I didn’t know this was a Jedi type of event.