Knight - Darth Maul Strikes!

KnightVR

Name: KnightVR

Who helped (If applicable): Token, Leche, Dairy,Raider, and Kell

Event Name:  Darth Maul Strikes!

Summary of the story: Darth Maul has found the base obi wan has been heading to all this time and sent death watch to strike against them. Their objective was to steal data and kill anyone in their way. 

What was the result of the event?: They stole data from BCC and escaped. They will come back for more another time.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

spacer.png

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

1/10 according to the chart you've provided.

Started out pretty normal with the lone mandolorian coming to the base, but we didn't have any high ranking officers to even really talk to him until 10ish minutes later when Hunter got there.

Drop pods and shit came, it was still normal from there nothing new. They started just getting spawned in the center of our courtyard before any pods even dropped, kinda not too thrilled for that.

Once we got word to fall back from the courtyard, it went downhill. First with the deathwatch players, having what I heard was appearently over 10k hp with flamethrowers and other shit. We had a challenge fighting them, that wasn't the main issue. 

The main issue with the deathwatch was the people who were playing them, provided probably the shitiest attitude for it I've ever seen, between running through our ranks with their insane HP pools, yelling about our spacing over voice and spraying a flamethrower which we cant do legit ANYTHING about cause we have to flee on sight cause we cant push him back so he's free to run around flamethrowering us. 

The Deathwatch was appearently stealing our data, which a 21st Sergeant was trying to stop but seemed to have been completely ignored during this when he tried to stop it.

501st, Hunter and some others finally managed to get into the BCC and kill the damn Deathwatch in there, to which we were then just told that "Oh no, they got away and are trying to escape on the ships." which we quickly shot down and destroyed the ones that we had overtop of the base for the entire event.

We cleared all the Deathwatch from the base, to which we were then moved to the Crystal caves where we fought Darth Maul, okay. Nothing for this. We then have Darth Maul, jumping at the speed of light back to the base and going into the HMC for some reason.

We can do literally nothing to Maul as he slaughters Troopers left and right while we have to defend the HMC which he seems uneffected by and even slaps our Three Jedi without issue and to end it all, we have Maul jump at the speed of light again out of the base, jump into a closed starfighter that was in the air and fly away.

All in all, the event was not very enjoyable. The event started out good, but between the event players breaking character, the insane healthpools that they just run through our ranks without issue and some other in my mind, BS that went on. I just can't give this event a good rating.

12 minutes ago, Nanorano said:

1/10 according to the chart you've provided.

Started out pretty normal with the lone mandolorian coming to the base, but we didn't have any high ranking officers to even really talk to him until 10ish minutes later when Hunter got there.

Drop pods and shit came, it was still normal from there nothing new. They started just getting spawned in the center of our courtyard before any pods even dropped, kinda not too thrilled for that.

Once we got word to fall back from the courtyard, it went downhill. First with the deathwatch players, having what I heard was appearently over 10k hp with flamethrowers and other shit. We had a challenge fighting them, that wasn't the main issue. 

The main issue with the deathwatch was the people who were playing them, provided probably the shitiest attitude for it I've ever seen, between running through our ranks with their insane HP pools, yelling about our spacing over voice and spraying a flamethrower which we cant do legit ANYTHING about cause we have to flee on sight cause we cant push him back so he's free to run around flamethrowering us. 

The Deathwatch was appearently stealing our data, which a 21st Sergeant was trying to stop but seemed to have been completely ignored during this when he tried to stop it.

501st, Hunter and some others finally managed to get into the BCC and kill the damn Deathwatch in there, to which we were then just told that "Oh no, they got away and are trying to escape on the ships." which we quickly shot down and destroyed the ones that we had overtop of the base for the entire event.

We cleared all the Deathwatch from the base, to which we were then moved to the Crystal caves where we fought Darth Maul, okay. Nothing for this. We then have Darth Maul, jumping at the speed of light back to the base and going into the HMC for some reason.

We can do literally nothing to Maul as he slaughters Troopers left and right while we have to defend the HMC which he seems uneffected by and even slaps our Three Jedi without issue and to end it all, we have Maul jump at the speed of light again out of the base, jump into a closed starfighter that was in the air and fly away.

All in all, the event was not very enjoyable. The event started out good, but between the event players breaking character, the insane healthpools that they just run through our ranks without issue and some other in my mind, BS that went on. I just can't give this event a good rating.

Max hp for gun users are 10K and armor 8k, I didn't give them max health only 8k and 4k armor. Ill go lower for my next event for part two. Also Maul is suppose to be op and cant die his a lore character so unfortunately it was either he surrender or him escaping which we had him to escape the base and leave. Sorry for the behavior of the event jobs, those ships above the base weren't to be destroyed i had them up high for a reason. Ill keep more an eye on my event jobs because i was the only one spawning in things since i was the only SA in the event. Thank you for your feedback

Edited by KnightVR

13 minutes ago, jtb777jtb said:

Was good until the deathwatch started Yelling Good Combat Spacing, and that they somehow got the data even though my group of the 501st secured the Command Center. But overhaul was good, Next time please tell the event jobs to not break character.          7/10

Will do