CIS Bombardment Base

Rick_

Name: Rick

Who helped (If applicable):

Event Name: CIS Bombardment Base

Summary of the story: The CIS set up a base at granite loaded with cannons in order to attack Anaxes.  As the CIS start to attack the base first with bombs the republic is confused were the fire is coming from.  The republic once realized that the attack is coming from a nearby hostile CIS body they need to find were this is coming from and destroy it as quick as possible.  The CIS pushes on in attempt to pro vale.  Will the republic win?

What was the result of the event?:  The republic figured out what to do and won the day!

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

•  

• Director
Director

9/10 Loved it alot of fun and liked how the CIS Comms where

• Friendly 1

1 minute ago, LiamCantPlayGam said:

6/10 Story itself was good and the idea however for a 40 player server amount the event was very laggy, unplayable at some points especially for EU members. Way to many drop pods and props that had no purpose.

Gotta be honest I dont know how it was lagging so bad even torwards the end when I deleted almost everything.  Also I was trying my best to keep lag to a minimum.

Just now, Timmy said:

7/10 You got the shooting part of the event on point honestly very good. The RP was ok, not spectacular. So that's where I'd like to see you improve and you'll be a fine gamemaster 😜

Not supposed to be an RP event so.

8/10 Nothing you can do about performance wise, thats GMOD itself taking a shit per usual but gave everyone something to do and nothing better than a good ole' shoot em' up.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.