The Shadow Collective Part Two

Tinovious

Name: Tinovious

Who helped (If applicable): Raids, Trad, Sleeper, Blur ,Jagger, Gene, Harte,Craig, Kase, Chaseman

Event Name: The Shadow Collective Part Two

Summary of the story: The Shadow Collective invaded a planet known as "Odassa". Rich in materials for weapons of mass destruction, Maul eliminated it's local government along with a large military complex that housed Nuclear warheads. The Senator was kidnapped, and stole to Mandalore. Maul was overseeing the transporting of the Nuclear warheads to Mandalore, shortly after the Republic arrived. Deploying the brunt of its forces, The Shadow Collective and The Republic meet in all forces.

What was the result of the event?: Maul activated the Nuclear warheads, Completely destroying the sector while escaping, The Republic called a Code Black and evacuated the sector while the rest of the republic evacuated the surrounding area.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

• Director
Director

7/10 Despite the lag and the spawns i liked it would want some passive rp and it would be perfect

• Friendly 1

GM Leadership

9/10 Reminded me of Cod 4

• Friendly 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

8/10

Some things you cant control. Great effort good idea.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was